Copyright © Huw Powell 2017 -
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Last updated 25th February 2017.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, availability, completeness or suitability of the information and materials contained within this website.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that your browser is able to successfully access this website and its content.
3. By submitting information, artwork, photos or other content to this website, you are granting the right for the website to use these materials, including editing, cropping, reproducing, posting and removing them from the website.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Huw Powell and Bloomsbury Publishing. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Huw Powell. Unauthorised use of this website other than personal use may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Your use of this website will not in any way lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity (especially space piracy) or for any other unlawful purpose.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not signify any endorsement of those websites.
9. Huw Powell does not accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website. This website cannot guarantee that any files you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. It is recommended that you install virus protection software on your computer.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. If you wish to take court proceedings against Huw Powell, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
11. Huw Powell reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect once they have been posted on the website.
© Huw Powell 2017. All rights reserved.
Last updated 25th February 2017.
1. Huw Powell respects your privacy and he is committed to protecting your personal information.
3. Personal information refers to information that may be used to identify an individual, such as name, contact details, photos, etc. You may be asked to provide personal information when you use this website. In addition, the website servers may keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web pages visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used.
4. This website may use your personal information to respond to emails, post photos and fan art, process queries and complaints, or for any other purpose related to the operation of this website.
5. This website will not sell, lease or share your personal information with any third parties. It may be disclosed by law or in good faith, such as to comply with legal proceedings, report a criminal act, protect or defend my rights, or to protect the personal safety of users.
6. Please email email@example.com if you would like to check, update or delete any of your personal information held by this website.
8. This website takes reasonable security measures to protect personal information.
9. Huw Powell does not assume responsibility for the practices, actions or policies of third party websites linked to this website.